Will train to become a Manager of the Marketing functions for the Starcraft Division by coordinating production of digital media, management of information distribution channels and development of brand identity into a cohesive promotional business model.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates, produces and edits digital media like: photography, video, and 360 imaging.
- Monitors, edits, and publishes content on social media platforms like Facebook.
- Manages development, production and distribution of printed promotional material like: brochures, tags, posters, and other PoP materials.
- Work as liaison between Starcraft management and third party advertising firms to coordinate initiatives like: web development, brand development, and digital advertising.
- Publishes Starcraft’s monthly e-newsletter, ‘Starcraft Times’, by creating, collecting, and editing content.
- Assist in writing press releases, submit articles for approval, and release for publishing through media outlets.
- Maintain web-site content by updating content like: series, models, floorplans, specifications, and digital media content.
- Plan details of annual sales training event, called ‘Starcraft University’, by coordination invitations, registrations, venues, food, lodging, and transportation.
- Organize content development of e-Learning sessions by coordinating efforts between third party providers, Sales, and Engineering.
- Track actual cost against planned budgets and report to management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree required and five years’ experience.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540