Creates and maintains timely, accurate BOM’s and associated ATO records in support of Jayco Integrated Manufacturing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collects data on materials being used in the manufacture of Jayco products. Assigns identifying numbers and descriptions to aid in identification and creates appropriate inventory segments.
- Obtains information for bills of material construction from various sources such as engineering drawings, specifications, physical line audits, and user input.
- Creates all single level bills of material and subassemblies to properly define products.
- Working from engineering change notices, line audits, and user feedback continually maintains accuracy of the bills of material.
- Interfaces with user group to provide and obtain bills of material information.
- Performs proper testing and report reviews to insure a high level of accuracy in support of MRP requirements and model costing activities.
- Performs a variety of tasks and projects, including instruction, to support the implementation of MRPII manufacturing technologies and processes at Jayco.
- Interacts with appropriate areas within, and at times outside, assigned operational areas to achieve company, operations, product development and quality goals and objectives.
- Investigates and resolves production issues which relate to MRP requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Requires 5 to 7 years related experience and knowledge equivalent to broad specialized training and two years of college. Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of BOM construction, the ability to work from prints and sketches, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and related knowledge of MRP.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540