Dynamics AX Software Engineer will be responsible for converting functional requirements into customizations using .NET and AX native programming languages. This will be a collaborative effort between the software engineer, the functional leaders and the technical project leader. This person will spend the majority of their time executing tasks related to development, testing and delivery of Dynamics AX customizations, report writing, data migration and integrations. The software engineer will be part of a team that will use problem-solving skills to design, develop, implement and maintain Dynamics AX.
- Customize Dynamics AX using .NET, X++ and other technologies.
- Create and modify Dynamics AX reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Create external applications using .NET that interface with Dynamics AX
- Package Microsoft Dynamics AX customizations into deployable objects
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics AX gap/fit solutions.
- Perform data conversions into Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Perform unit testing within Dynamics AX
- Manage each customization within budget
- 4-year degree (MIS or Computer Science degree a plus)
- 2+ years of proven expertise customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX (2009 or 2012)
- 3-5 years technical experience with .NET, X++ or other OOP programming language
- 3-5 years technical experience with ERP software
- Some functional knowledge of finance, supply chain and order management within Dynamics AX
- Certified in Dynamics AX 2009 development Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ELKHART COUNTY, INDIANA OR THE SURROUNDING AREAS.
- Proven expertise customizing Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience modifying or creating new reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Understanding of Dynamics AX 2012 data structures
- Experience integrating to and from Dynamics AX using AIF and/or services
- Familiarity and/or experience with Dynamics AX Workflow
- Familiarity and/or experience with Dynamics AX BI (Role Centers, KPI’s, Cubes)
- Some functional knowledge / trouble shooting experience of production, finance and supply chain areas within Dynamics AX
- Acquired Dynamics AX functional certifications
- Experience with Dynamics AX ISV software (Experlogix, Annata, Bottomline)
- Recreational vehicle industry experience
Jayco offers a challenging, and performance-oriented work culture where you can share your ideas and make impactful daily contributions. Our employees are highly motivated and talented individuals dedicated to developing and implementing improvements that contribute to the success of organization. Jayco is headquartered in Middlebury, Indiana
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540