Designs electrical systems for manufactured product that best achieves company goals as it relates to safety, value, manufacturability and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designs and maintains wire harness assemblies, specifies electrical termination and installation components to enhance functionality, manufacturability, and dependability of the manufactured product.
- Analyzes, evaluates, tests, and recommends electrical appliances, components, equipment, and tools.
- Designs electrical schematic drawings that show function and location of systems and sub-systems.
- Works with production to resolve electrical issues as they arise.
- Develops and trains manufacturing personnel to assemble, install, test, and trouble shoot electrical components.
- Communicates to appropriate personnel each committed change that affects electrical form, fit, and finish of the manufactured product through an ECN.
- Plans and implements electrical projects, establishes a measurable QA plan, which reduces electrical warranty claims.
- Participates in documenting reliable methods and standards that utilize proven techniques to achieve excellence.
- Supports prototyping activities to ensure designs are complete; assists manufacturing with implementation.
- Attends company meetings (i.e., dealer seminar, product meetings, etc.) as required.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1-3 year of work experience required, RV experience desirable and knowledge equivalent to college or university education. Must be able to perform theoretical and practical electrical calculations. Must be able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540