Jayco, Inc. is seeking a qualified whose primary responsibility is to assist in the preparation and filing of state and corporate licensing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filing and reporting on status of state licenses and other regulatory filings
- Tracking, researching and reporting on state licensing changes
- Supporting and maintaining records relating to corporate licensing
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work independently to manage and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products, including Word, Excel and Access. AS400 knowledge would be beneficial.
Jayco offers completitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, dental, and disability insurance as well as an excellent 401(k) retirement plan, and more!
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540