Provides leadership in the manufacture of service parts support for non-manufacturing departments in order to meet Jayco’s customer service goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to organizational effectiveness and productivity by acting and communicating in a manner such that good relationships are maintained with co-workers, management, customers and others.
- Plans, assigns, checks, and approves work. May measure performance against existing plans.
- Trains new employees and instructs existing employees in methods or procedures.
- Builds all cabinets, padded boards, and valances ordered by dealers through Service Parts.
- Builds roof, floor, sidewall, and lifter system cutaways.
- Makes camper cabinets, padded boards, and valances for Customer Service.
- Builds special office furniture/cabinets (i.e., credenzas, bulletin boards, etc.)
- Builds items needed for Jayco shows.
- Picks up countertops and doors from Jayco Millroom for all cabinet orders and Service Parts orders.
- Assists in Service Parts warehouse (as available).
- Performs other related tasks, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Requires 5 to 7 years related experience and knowledge equivalent to high school education plus knowledge equivalent to 1 – 3 years of applied training in a particular or specialized occupation. Requires the ability to use all types of hand and power tools. Requires the ability to research, find, and work from prints or drawings.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540