Supervises the production of Jayco products. Ensures that units are built to Jayco production and quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans for nearer-term activities by forecasting conditions, defining objectives and tactics, and securing resources.
- Controls performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance, administering policies, and developing and implementing procedures.
- Organizes nearer-term activities by structuring an organization, delegating work, defining relationships and staffing positions.
- Leads by making decisions, developing personnel, communicating with and motivating staff, and initiating personnel actions.
- Coordinates with other departments such as: production control, inventory control, engineering, etc., to ensure that assigned production line schedules are accomplished in a timely manner with acceptable quality.7. Supervises the continuous improvement of JIM activities and other new manufacturing processes.
- Ensures that all shortage units are completed and ready for shipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Requires 5 to 7 years related experience and knowledge equivalent to high school plus additional broad specialized training equal to 2 years of college. Requires proven leadership skills, thorough knowledge of RV manufacturing processes, and strong communication skills.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540