Serves as primary point of contact for all dealers and retail customers with parts/customer service problems; provides aftermarket sales and parts support assistancein a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes parts orders by phone, fax, or Internet and enters into the system and verifies accuracy and completeness of information.
- Assists Jayco dealers with part number research, price quotes, shipping options, part’s availability, and change orders.
- Provides parts to dealers and customers.
- Answers all customer service inquiries from dealers and retail customers and serves as the first point of contact for all parts related issues.
- Resolves routine part matters in a timely and professional manner and must be able to mediate sensitive issues and deal with upset customers.
- Gathers necessary information from dealers and retail customers on more complex research issues and forwards to secondary group for processing.
- Enters all pertinent information from dealer and retail customers in unit file for future reference by other personnel, TREAD Dept, etc.
- Types correspondences to accommodate dealer and retail customer requests.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires 3 to 5 years related experience and knowledge equivalent to high school plus additional broad, specialized training equal to 2 years college. Requires outstanding customer service skills, the ability to assess situations and respond appropriately. Must possess good communication skills, a professional demeanor, and good computer skills (keyboard, data entry, etc.), and have the ability to multi-task and possess good attention-to-detail skills. Knowledge of RV construction, processes, parts & warranties are a plus as well as knowledge of other regulations (e.g. lemon laws, recalls, etc.).
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540