Plans, controls, organizes, and leads the quality functions for assigned areas at Jayco to ensure the accomplishment of company quality objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mediates, negotiates, and resolves issues related to acceptable product quality.
- Communicates periodically with dealers to discuss and resolve quality issues and concerns.
- Coordinates audits and repairs on prioritized dealer units.
- Supervises and coordinates field checks on finished goods inventory to correct problems prior to shipment.
- Provides technical and administrative services to support problem solving teams.
- Documents corrective actions and makes distribution as required. Ensures that corrective actions are communicated and implemented by all concerned parties.
- Interfaces regularly with a variety of Jayco Departments (e.g., JET, Engineering, Customer Service, Manufacturing, etc.) to support improved product quality through researching and analyzing problems, auditing processes and facilitating communication.
- Supports quality assurance implementation by informing manufacturing personnel of quality assurance standards & practices, and training quality assurance auditors.
- Identifies defects in vendor supplied products and coordinates resolution of problems with corporate quality.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Requires 5 to 7 years related experience and knowledge equivalent to high school plus additional specialized training equal to 2 years college. Requires knowledge of applicable codes and standards, Jayco quality standards, and quality control/assurance techniques. Requires strong analytical problem solving skills and the ability to communicate and secure cooperation from others.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540