Establishes and maintains a distribution system of Jayco dealers and provides consultative services to dealers in order to maximize their retails sales and profitability and achieves Jayco sales objectives. Serves as the primary point of interface between Jayco dealers and the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures that the company has an adequate dealer network in all areas of assigned region.
- Sources, recruits and engages new dealers to fill any open areas which may develop.
- Works extensively with existing dealers to achieve Jayco sales objectives relative to volume and market penetration.
- Increases sales volume by upgrading Jayco's share of each dealer’s total floor plan with the goal of maximizing each dealers potential to carry and promote Jayco's products.
- Increases sales by ensuring that all dealers understand and take full advantage of various company programs such as trip incentives, rebates, cooperative advertising, "Gold Club", volume discounts, etc.
- Increases sales by assisting dealerships in day to day operational matters (negotiates pick-up dates for D.P.U's, expedites and facilitates shipment, assists in resolving product availability problems, supports/participates in FastTrack coordination/dealer inventory verification, etc.)
- Interfaces with dealers as required to facilitate resolution of warranty, service, parts, credit, etc., issues or problems.
- Supports retail sales by providing dealers with product knowledge; sales training; advertising and promotion materials; suggestions, ideas, etc.; advises on-lot appearance; and other merchandising issues.
- Attends retail shows on behalf of the company to support participating Jayco dealers.Promotes dealer profitability through advice and counsel on inventory planning, inventory control, financial controls, etc.
- Serves as company host for regional dealers during dealer meetings, incentive trips, etc.Represents Jayco at wholesale shows.Keeps abreast of competitive activity in the market place.
- Performs specific market competitive analysis as assigned.
- Performs product management responsibilities in Jayco's design team process for product development.
- Completes and maintains assigned competitive product comparisons to help keep dealer network educated on their competition.
- Assembles, constructs, and keeps current a complete product training session on assigned products for regional training seminars.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Requires 7 to 10 years related experience and knowledge equivalent to a complete college or university education. Requires high energy level, strong communication skills, the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively to achieve cooperation and desired results. Requires extensive travel.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540