Jayco has been a leading manufacturer of recreational vehicles for almost 50 years with long service employees by providing training, competitive pay, and excellent benefits to our people to produce high quality products that continue to grow in public demand. We are now hiring RV Service Technicians to perform a full line of repairs on Jayco RV's which meet predetermined quality standards and are completed in a timely manner. Candidates should be willing to work toward RVIA Certification and Master Certification and bonuses through company paid training schools.
1. Assesses required repairs and provides an accurate list of all replacement parts to appropriate parts procurement personnel, performs safety inspection of all components and systems.
2. Performs a wide variety of exterior repairs to Jayco units (e.g., repair or replacement of metal, fiberglass, exterior attachments, roofs or roof sections,etc.). Greases and packs bearings, adjusts brakes, repairs and adjusts axles.
3. Performs interior repair/service work including cabinetry, doors, drawers, sidewalls (panels, studs, insulation), ceiling panels (including rafters and insulation), lights, plumbing parts and fixtures, soft goods, floor members (plywood/blandex, floor studding, insulation), carpeting, linoleum, trim, etc. Completes rebuild and slideout adjustments, repairs or replacement of vendor produced appliances and systems, electrical (12 volt and 110 volt), plumbing components and systems, and LP components and systems.
4. May provide training to apprentices/lesser skilled employees.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
These jobs require related experience and knowledge equivalent to high school education plus about 2 years of technical education or experience. Requires the ability to use a wide variety of hand and power tools. Requires working knowledge of all types of recreational vehicles, installation, repair, and maintenance of electronic control systems.
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540