Plans, controls, organizes and leads the Factory Service Center to support Jayco's Customer Service objectives. Assists in the development and training of Jayco dealer service technicians in proper techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to organizational effectiveness and productivity by acting and communicating in a manner such that good relationships are maintained with co-workers, management, customers and others.
- Plans for nearer-term activities by forecasting conditions, defining objectives and tactics, and securing resources.
- Controls performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance, administering policies, and developing and implementing procedures.
- Organizes nearer-term activities by structuring an organization, delegating work, defining relationships and staffing positions.
- Leads by making decisions, developing personnel, communicating with and motivating staff, and initiating personnel actions (i.e., selection, discipline, etc.).
- Performs a variety of special customer satisfaction related projects assigned by higher management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Requires 7 to 10 years related experience and knowledge equivalent to a complete college or university education. Requires general accounting, purchasing, and business skills. Must possess an understanding of repair procedures of all RV products. Also requires a strong mechanical background.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540