Supports the mission of the Factory Service Shop by ensuring that required parts are available at the proper times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the Supervisor of Service Parts regarding the inventory for the Factory Service Shop.
- Receives parts shipments and assigns them to appropriate units.
- Assists Repair Technicians by distributing parts required for repair activities.
- Maintains parts crib; maintains appropriate inventory of inventoried parts and shop supplies.
- Orders/picks up parts not available at Customer Service Parts thru outside Vendors and generates purchase orders accordingly.
- Researches and locates parts that are NLA in the Jayco parts system.
- Enters all parts used in the repair process on each work order for all units.
- Ensures all warrantable return parts from techs are tagged and secured for return.
- Maintains the service shop truck on a daily basis and ensures all required maintenance is performed in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
A High School Diploma or equivalent knowledge. Must possess knowledge of RV parts and supplies and a valid Operators license.
Jayco offers completitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, dental, and disability insurance as well as an excellent 401(k) retirement plan, and more!
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540