Provides cabinetmaking support for non-manufacturing departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to organizational effectiveness and productivity by acting and communicating in a manner such that good relationships are maintained with co-workers, management, customers and others.
- Builds all cabinets, padded boards, and valances ordered by dealers through Service Parts.
- Builds roof, floor, sidewall, and lifter system cutaways.
- Makes camper cabinets, padded boards, and valances for Customer Service.
- Builds special office furniture/cabinets (i.e., credenzas, bulletin boards, etc.)
- Builds items needed for Jayco shows.
- Picks up countertops and doors from Jayco Millroom for all cabinet orders and Service Parts orders.
- Assists in Service Parts warehouse (as available).
- Performs other related tasks, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Requires 3 to 5 years related experience and knowledge equivalent to high school education. Requires the ability to use all types of hand and power tools. Requires the ability to research, find, and work from prints or drawings.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540