- Responsible for maintaining velocity stock function in warehouse (i.e. stock levels, stock zones, and the removal of obsolete stock)
- Responsible for physical staging of product throughout warehouse to ensure efficient pick/pack/process functions
- Helps to ensure accuracy of inventory levels by actively communicating with inventory controller
- Helps to ensure adequate stocking levels by actively communicating with purchasing department
- Helps to ensure timely resolution of warranty claims by managing holding areas, and communicating shipping errors to warehouse manager, and RMA group.
- Responsible for communicating with and preparing obsolete product to go to salvage department
- Coordinates with Material distribution for the timely removal of obsolete product
- Coordinates with Warehouse Manager to ensure active cooperation between Inventory control and warehouse functions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Education level: equivalent to a Core40 high school diploma and be well versed in the use of computer systems and Outlook, Word, Excel, Friedman ERP programs. Must have high level communication skills, both verbally and written. Must demonstrate a high aptitude for time management and be capable of maintaining professional lines of communication across multiple departments. Must be licensed to drive forklift, and have high level of comfort utilizing pickers and personnel carriers in aisle ways. Must be able to repetitively lift 50 lbs. Must have high level organizational skills.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540