When it comes to cleaning, an RV is just like any home, you have to do some work to keep it clean. Green cleaning products are all the rage because they're better for us (no harsh chemicals) and better for the environment. Keeping chemicals at bay is especially important when you're in an enclosed space, like an RV.
Here’s a list of green cleaning items you can use in your RV with no worries:
• For natural, biodegradable all-purpose cleaners, you can use:
• Good ol' baking soda and white vinegar will work great for toilets, sinks, floors. Simple, easy, and totally natural.
• Lemons work wonders. Their citric acid is powerful at cleaning and the natural scent is refreshing. Use lemon juice for cleaning faucets and fixtures, cutting boards, countertops, and your hands!
• Castille soap, like Dr. Bronners, lets you make your own all-purpose cleaner. Mix with water into a spray bottle and voila! It has thousands of uses, from shampoo and body soap, to glass cleaner.
• Borax isn't just for science class. It is all-natural and great for cleaning. Use it to clean your dishes on the road and keep your toilet sparkling.