Performs audits of all Jayco manufacturing processes to ensure that products satisfy company quality standards/objectives and industry codes and standards. Provides information and services to manufacturing management and workers to eliminate quality defects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Through planned and random sampling inspections, audits each aspect of the production line, subassembly areas and finished products to ensure:b. Conformance of basic RVIA code requirementsd. General quality and appearance
- e. General completeness of units
- c. Conformance of approved Jayco standards and procedures
- a. Acceptable fit and finish
- Performs a final audit on every unit and re-inspects repairs identified in the final audit.
- Interfaces regularly with production and engineering personnel to communicate quality feedback.
- Participate in quality meetings as needed.
- Reports to ERP system in order to release product for shipment.
- Reports part shortages and repair notes to the ERP system.
- Runs audit reports and re-inspects units as needed.
- Assists in maintaining inspection lists.
- Provides support to and offers guidance to manufacturing to help correct the process to eliminate defects.
- Maintains accuracy in auditing process while keeping pace with manufacturing line movement.
- Works on long term special projects as needed.
- May perform tests on units (i.e., rain tests, component tests, etc.)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Requires 3 to 5 years related experience, thorough understanding of quality assurance techniques, strong communication skills, analytical problem-solving skills, proficiency in MS Office applications including MS Word and MS Excel. Must be able to maintain a positive attitude through periods of adversity and disagreement.
Download Application Form
For more information, contact:
Dept. HRW 7201
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540