Jayco® celebrated milestone anniversaries for team members up to 50 years in March. Throughout 2021, Jayco will have 64 employees celebrating anniversaries of more than 30 years. In the month of March alone, Jayco has honored one 50 year, two 40 year, one 30 year, and three 25 year milestone tenures.
“Jayco is built on a tradition of family and our team members are our family. When you are celebrating anniversaries up to 5 decades and see the multitude of multi-generational families that work here, it shows just how truly special Jayco is,” stated Ken Walters – President
- The Jayco 50 year team member began his career on March 15, 1971 where he started on the Fold Down line. Over the years he has served as a Production Worker, Foreman, and Engineer. Since 1995, he has worked in the Millroom as an R&D Technician and ranks #1 on the Jayco Service List of employees.
- One of the 40 year employees, Wayne Knudson, started his Jayco career as a Mechanic on March 23, 1981 and he remained in that assignment until moving into the parts area in 1995. In September 2008, he transferred to his current assignment as a Vehicle Mechanic. Wayne ranks #13 on the Jayco Service List.
- The other 40 year, Vernon F. Lambright, was hired on March 3, 1981 to work on Line 1. In March of 1984, he transferred to the Roof Department and in March of 1986, he moved to Quality Inspector. In June 1990, Vernon transferred from Line 1 to Line 4. Vernon has held positions of Swingman and Group Leader. His current assignment today is on Line 4 Shortage Bay. Vernon ranks #12 on the Jayco Service List.
- The 30 year employee, Jeff Jordan, started his career with Jayco on March 25, 1991 and is currently the R&D Shop Foreman. Jeff ranks #65 on the Jayco Service List.
- James A. Stutzman (25 Years) joined Jayco on March 4, 1996 and is currently a Group Leader. He ranks #139 on the Jayco Service List.
- Lisa Bishop (25 Years) joined Jayco in Quality Control on March 11, 1996 and is currently a Quality Auditor. She ranks #140 on the Jayco Service List.
- Craig Cary (25 Years) began his career with Jayco in Quality Control on March 11, 1996 and is currently in Final at Line 21. Craig ranks #141 on the Jayco Service List.
Jayco’s tag line, Generations of Family Fun, not only relates to the RV owners, it also speaks to the nearly 4,000 team members. Jayco is proud of the experience and unprecedented tenure of its employees and is excited to continue to celebrate key milestone anniversaries each month.
Attached picture Jeff Jordan (30 Years)